Shaft Brand: TaylorMade
Iron Construction: Cast
Shaft Type: RE*AX SuperFast 65
Grip: Winn Aero 40g
#4-9PAS : (4,5,6..9,pitching wedge, sand wedge, approaching wedge), 9 clubs.
* Every Burner 2.0 iron has a different face thickness. The thinner the face, the more ball spped and distance the iron can produce. Incredibly important in long irons.
* Burner 2.0 irons have perfect distance gaps from one to the next, because engineers tuned the loft of every head and the length of every shaft for each iron.
* Each iron individually engineered, resulting in the enhancement of multiple club properties that promote distance, uniform distance-gaps, increased playability and better sound and feel.
* Multi-functional sole lowers the CG and reduces turf-drag to make it easy to launch shots high and long, while the Inverted Cone in each clubface is strategically sized and shaped.
* CG location in each head is precision-placed to optimize long, middle and short-iron flight; high-COR faces promote fast ball speed for long distance.
* Every new Burner 2.0 shaft has a different kick-point. The Tayloemade engineers placed the kick-point in every shaft exactly where it needs to be to maximize individual performance.