Mizuno Company is a world famous golf producer; the Mizuno MP-53 Irons are the star from Mizuno. Mizuno's own optical illusion, the compact MP-53 hides away a staggering level of forgiveness.
The Mizuno MP-53 Irons' distinctive Diamond Muscle ensures that greater forgiveness is not achieved at the cost of workability or feel. Created using Mizuno's Harmonic Impact Technology and extensively tested on tour, Diamond Muscle was identified as the prime solution to fine tune the MP-53's sound at impact.
Mizuno MP-53 irons combine a compact head with a pocket cavity for a combination of workability and forgiveness. The heads of Mizuno MP-53 Irons also feature a Diamond Muscle Design but this is combined with a V shaped pocket cavity to provide a bigger sweet spot than any other Mizuno MP irons.
* Diamond Muscle Design: Created using Harmonic Impact Technology for enhanced feel and ball control.
* Grain Flow Forged: Heads forged from a single 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billet for pure feel.
* V shaped CNC Milled Pocket Cavity: (3-7 irons) redistributes weight to deliver the largest MOI ever in MP-53 Irons.
* 360° Grind: Thinner effective top line and clean turf interaction 360° grind for thinner top line and ideal turf interaction and shot making versatility.
* Modified U-grooves: Ideal spin rates within 2010 Condition of Competition rule.
* #3-9P: (3,4,5...9, pitching wedge) 8 clubs
* Shafts: NS PRO 950