The New Mizuno MP-62 Irons with breakthrough DUAL MUSCLE technology were designed for the player who covets workability and shot making control with forgiveness. Dual Muscle Technology perfectly blends two muscle pads; the outer muscle pad allows for a precisely placed COG that provides an enhanced sweet area for maximum playability, and the inner muscle pad delivers mass behind the impact area for the solid feel and the feedback that better players demand.
The classic head profile with the player preferred aesthetics of a thin top line, minimal offset and tour inspired sole design, combined with Grain Flow Forged feel, make the Mizuno MP-62 Irons the perfect weapons to deliver a consistent ball flight and unsurpassed shot making accuracy.
1) Dual Muscle Player's Cavity for a perfect blend of feel, workability and forgiveness.
2) Utilizing State of the Art CAD design and Frequency Analysis Software, the COG is precisely located behind the impact zone for maximum feel and workability.
3) Exclusive Grain Flow Forged, 1025E "Pure Select" mild carbon steel provides Mizuno MP-62 Irons the ultimate soft, solid, and consistent feel.
4) Durable double nickel chrome plated finish.
5) Modified U-grooves produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.
6) Rolled leading edge, aggressively cambered mid-sole, and rolled trailing edge deliver tour level workability and ball control.