The Ping G15 Black Dot Irons are new addition to the irons market, being an update of their G10 predecessors. The Ping G15 Black Dot Irons are designed mainly to be a game improvement clubs that are easy to hit and very forgiving.
The technology of the G15 Iron provides the high-launching, maximum forgiveness benefits that the majority of golfers rely on to bring consistency to their iron play. The stainless steel iron’s cavity design features Ping G15 Black Dot Irons a new Custom Tuning Port (CTP) which expands the perimeter weighting and increases the moment of inertia. Weight savings from a thinner face is re-positioned to the toe for added forgiveness on mis-hits and its wider sole produces a higher launch angle. Stronger lofts combine with a center of gravity located low and farther from the face to produce longer shots without sacrificing the higher trajectory required in a maximum forgiveness iron.
* New Custom Tuning Port (CTP) saves 7 grams which is re-positioned to perimeter for increased MOI
* Stronger lofts for increased distance without sacrificing launch angle
* Wider sole positions center of gravity lower and farther back for increased launch angle
* Weight savings from thin-face design is reallocated to toe for increased MOI.
* Investment cast 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated
* #3~9WS: (3,4,5...9, pitching wedge, sand wedge) 9 clubs
* Graphite: Ping TFC 149
* Steel: AWT
* Regular: 99g