The Ping Rapture V2 driver represents the culmination of Ping's development of multi-metal technology that combines the key properties of the materials to maximise the performance of the club.
The Rapture V2's 460 cc head combines a titanium body with external tungsten weight pads that are located at the back of the club, near the heel and toe. The weight pads position the centre of gravity to allow the Ping Rapture V2 to deliver a lower spin and high launch angle together with a higher MOI that improves both distance and accuracy.
The head is plasma-welded and it's taller face has been machined to variable thicknesses to promote increased ball speed and is styled with an aggressively tapered crown featuring the Double-Rapture alignment aid.
1) lightly Elongated Shaped 460cc Multi-Material Head
2) Titanium Head with External Tungsten weight Pads
3) Thin Crown Design Technology
4) Head Designed for Powerful Sound
5) Thin Machined Variable Face with Robotic Plasma weld
6) New Dual Rapture Graphic Alignment Aid