The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. The external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the G20's head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact.
1) TFC 169D High-Balance-Point shaft technology, produces a high MOI
2) Large, 460cc head, more forgiveness across the hitting area
3) Weighting optimizes the CG position to promote high-launch, low-spin trajectories
4) The aerodynamic head shape significantly reduces drag on the downswing, generating more clubhead speed
5) Shaft available in lower-trajectory Tour version